TRANSFER OF PLOT
The member (allottee / transferor) desiring to transfer the allotment of his plot or part thereof or his share and interest in the DHA premises shall have to personally appear in the DHA Lahore Office before the authorized officer along with following documents:
- A letter/application addressed to the Secretary DHA Lahore requesting for transfer of allotment of his plot or any part thereof or his share and interest in the DHA Lahore. Three signatures are to be affixed by the transferor on the application in front of the authorized officer.
- Affidavit on Rs. 20.00 non-judicial stamp paper duly attested by the Oath Commissioner.
- Original allotment/transfer letter for relinquishment and cancellation so that new letter could be issued in the name of transferee.
- Photostat copies of National Identity Cards, both of transferor and transferee, duly attested by Class – I Officer or the Oath Commissioner or any authorized officer.
- Undertaking by the transferee to pay variation up to 10% of the development charges.
Note:- The cutting and over-writing in the contents or documents will not be accepted. Partially handwritten/type documents will not be accepted.
PROCEDURE TO OBTAIN NDC (NO DEMAND CERTIFICATE)
In order to obtain NDC the member /allottee /owner of the plot has to apply personally/through his representative. NDC shall be prepared after endorsement by Director Building Control, Law Officer and Administrative Officer, Director Transfer & Records.
- NDC for vacant plot, under construction house and completed houses/building is applied by the members on prescribed form (available at Reception) along with following documents:-
- Copy of NIC.
- Copy of allotment/transfer letter.
- Copy of site plan issued in the name of member.
- Copy of completion certificate in case of completed house/building.
- NDC form along with above documents are sent to Tech Section of AD Maint fc their remarks.
- Role of Building Control Branch of Dir Building Control is as under:-
- Vacant Plot
- If the area is non-posessioned area, it doest not sent to Engineering Branch
- Under construction/completed houses
- After Physical Check the House/Building. If there is no violation in plan and completion certificate is obtained (for completed houses/building )it is processed further to transfer section.
- If house/building contains compoundable violation the NDC is processed after receiving the fine.
- If the house/building contains violations the NDC is not processed b member is intimated for removal of construction violations.
- Vacant Plot
The transfer documents, except the documents attested abroad by the Embassy / High Commission, shall be submitted in the office of the DHA within 30 days of the execution/signing of the documents. Late fees will be charged after that. Stamp showing the date and serial number of the execution of documents shall be affixed on the back side of the affidavit on a stamp paper.
CANCELLATION OF DOCUMENTS
Documents for transfer of allotment, once executed by transferor and transferee, can be cancelled within 30 days of the execution in the presence of both the parties before the Secretary or any authorized officer by providing on affidavit. In case of cancellation of such documents transfer fee already deposited will not be refunded or adjusted for another transfer.
MEMBERS LIVING ABROAD
The members, living abroad and desiring to transfer the allotment of their plots, may appear before the Officer authorized to attest such documents in the Embassy / High Commission. The Officer attesting the documents will indicate serial number of the documents at which the same are entered in the register maintained in this context. The original copy of the documents shall be sealed in an envelope by the officer attesting these documents and sealed envelop shall be handed over to the person/member executing these documents. A photo copy of these documents will be forwarded to the Embassy / High Commission directly by the Authority for necessary conformation. After satisfaction about the genuineness of the documents executed above, the transfer of allotment will be recommended for approval of the Managing Committee.
MEMBERS SUFFERING FROM PHYSICAL DISABILITY
The member desiring to transfer his interest / plot, if suffering from a disease and physical disability and not allowed by the doctor to move out, shall make an application to the Secretary requesting for the transfer of his interest / plot along with a certificate issued by the doctor. On receipt of such application, Administrator / Secretary may order the execution and completion of documents described above in the manner he deems fit. The expenses for traveling of representative from DHA Office to the residence of member and back shall be borne by the transferor or transferee or both.
THE MEMBERS UNDER LEGAL RESTRAINT
Any member owning a plot in DHA Lahore and desiring to transfer his interest/plot, if placed under a legal restraint or confined in jail for a long period, may apply to the Secretary for transfer of his interest / plot. On receipt of such application the Secretary may, if satisfied with the contention, allow the submission and transmission of documents through the Superintendent Jail or the Officer in whose custody the transferor happened to be. The transferor shall issue a certificate for transmission of transfer documents to this office under his signatures and office seal. The transfer affidavit shall also be attested by the said officer.
RECEIPT OF TRANSFER LETTER
After completion of successful transfer, for constructed house transfer document are handed over to purchaser for TIP tax and Cantonment Board tax. For open plots there is no TIP / Cantonment Board tax approval the transfer letter shall be given to the owner himself after obtaining his signatures with full particulars upon the office copy of the transfer letter.
Associate Membership Form duly completed in all respects and fee paid will be deposited along with the transfer documents with the Front Desk Officer. Transfer letter receipt will be issued when transfer documents are submitted at DHA Front Desk Transfer Officer. After 30 working days transfer letter will be collected from Director Transfer and Record office personally with original CNIC.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGULAR TRANSFER
- Forwarding letter giving the details of the sale and documents under Seller’s three signatures.
- Return of original allotment/transfer letter so that new letter is issued in the name of transferee.
- Affidavit (Original) duly attested by Oath Commissioner.
- NO DEMAND CERTIFICATE, which can be obtained by the seller from Accounts Section after clearing all the dues and payment of transfer fee.
- 10% variation undertaking by the purchaser.
- Photostat Copies of the National Identity Card of both seller and purchaser duly attested by Oath Commissioner.
- Associate Membership (AM) of new owner. AM fee is Rs.22830.00.
- AM Form Rs. 350.00
- Transfer Fee. (According to Phase)
- 3% Cantonment Board Tax based on DC value.
- Original transfer / sale deed along with affidavits of seller and purchase for surrender if plot registered.
- CVT & Stamp Duty undertaking on Stamp Paper of Rs. 20/=
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR TRANSFER (HIBA)
- Forwarding letter giving the details of the sale documents.
- Return of original allotment/transfer letter so that new letter is issued in the name or Donee.
- Affidavit Original, duly attested by the Oath Commissioner.
- NO DEMAND CERTIFICATE, which can be obtained by the Donor from Account Section after clearing all the dues and transfer fee.
- 10% variation undertaking by the Donee.
- Photo copies of National Identity Card of both Donor, Donee and witness duly attested by the Oath Commissioner.
- Associate Membership Fee (New Owner) Rs. 22830.00.
- AM Form Rs. 350.00
- Transfer Fee Rs. 7,950.00 (10 Marla and less).
- Transfer Fee Rs. 10,950.00 (1 Kanal)
- Transfer Fee Rs. 14,950.00 (2 Kanal)
- Transfer Fee Commercial Rs. 4000.00 (per Marla)
- Original Transfer/Sale Deed for surrender if plot registered.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR HEIRS TRANSFER
- Forwarding letter giving the details of documents under legal heirs signatures.
- Original Allotment / Transfer letter for cancellation so that new letter can be issued in the name of legal heirs.
- Declaratory decree in respect of Legal heirs issued by the Civil Judge having competent Jurisdiction.
- Affidavit duly attested by Oath Commissioner as per specimen.
- Death Certificate (duly attested).
- Photostat Copies of the National Identity Cards of all legal heirs (duly attested).
- 02 of each Photographs of all Legal heirs duly attested by class one officer.
- Advertisement regarding death of the owner/member with photograph in two newspapers (Urdu & English) as per specimen.
- Associate Membership Form of legal heirs (Jointly).
- Associate membership Form Rs.350/-.
- Associate membership Fee Rs.6,830/-.
- Transfer Fee Rs. 2700/-.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR ISSUANCE OF DUPLICATE ALLOTMENT / TRANSFER LETTER
- Affidavit (duly attested by Oath Commissioner).
- Copy of NIC (duly attested by Army / Civil Gazetted Officer / Regular Member).
- F . I . R regarding loss of allotment / transfer letter.
- Ads in two Newspapers (English and Urdu of wide circulation).
- Covering letter.
- Paid challan of Rs.10500.00.
- 2 recent passport size photographs, duly attested.
- AM Form.